Find out where to view plan benefits
Find out where to view plan details and costs, and see what additional benefits may be available.
Review plan benefits and costs
How do I find a provider?
Get information on how to receive medical services from your provider based on your plan type.
Find a provider
Need additional information?
Learn more about the Medicare program, file an appeal or grievance, report fraud or abuse and get contact information.
Find and learn
Verizon Advantage Plan Overview
Find out more about your Verizon Advantage Plan by watching this presentation.
Verizon Advantage Plan Presentation
To watch the presentation watch below or click here
Retiree Education Campaign
1. Live Meetings
There will be 141 live meetings between 10/10-11/18. Click here
for Retiree Live Meeting Locations for a full list of meeting locations, dates, and times.
b. Click here
for Retiree Meeting and Teleconference Invitation.
2. Teleconferences (audio only)
There will be 36 teleconferences. See Retiree Teleconferences (click here
) for a full list of teleconference dates & times.
For a sample invitation, see Retiree Teleconference Only Invitation (click here
- One teleconference will be offered to each retiree
- Teleconferences for retirees without a live meeting available will be scheduled between 10/18-11/16. See page 1 of Retiree Teleconferences
- All other retirees will be able to attend teleconferences between 11/21 - 12/1. See page 2 of Retiree Teleconferences
c. Teleconferences will be a 40 minute presentation followed by 20 minutes of live FAQ
- Enough ports will be open to accommodate every person who receives the invite
- 500 - 4,000 lines available per call
- Following the 20 min FAQ session, retirees will be advised to call customer service with any additional questions
3. Recorded Teleconference available 24/7 (audio only)
a. A pre -recorded teleconference will be available at retiree convenience starting 9/30
b. To access the pre-recorded teleconference call: 866-505-9259 Passcode: 4601
4. Recorded online presentation available 24/7 (audio/visual)
a. Recorded online presentation (brainshark) will be available at retiree convenience starting 9/30
b. The presentation will be hosted on: uhcretiree.com/verizoneast
c. The presentation can be accessed on the locals website
Advantage Plan Retiree Meeting Schedule
Advantage Plan Retiree Teleconference Schedule
There is a separate RSVP number for the live retiree meetings that is different from the general customer service number. To clarify, the numbers are as follows:
- Meeting RSVP: 1-855-373-7419
- United Healthcare Customer Service: 1-877-211-6548