Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Sedgwick to take over Verizon Disability on January 1, 2018
- Claims filed prior to December 31, 2017 with Met Life will be automatically transferred to Sedgwick.
- If you had an open claim Sedgwick should have already sent you a letter confirming transfer of your claim with an outline of any additional actions you might need to take.
For claims beginning Jan 1, 2018:
- Initiate disability claims with Sedgwick
- Use the existing phone number to file a disability claim: 800-638-4228
- Use the new fax number (yourself & Health Care Provider) for supporting disability documents: 859-264-4384
- Requirements for initiating disability will remain the same.
New Medical Authorization forms and new attending physician statement forms attached below: