Wednesday, March 4, 2020
The CWA Union has sent a memo to our Company's in reference to their plans/protocols in regards to the coronavirus.
Topics of memo but not limited to:
- Company's employee protocol
- Safety teams and training
- Safety measures to prevent infection
- Symptom or exposure reporting protocol or process
- Safeguards to protect customer-facing employees
- Possible government shutdown
- Positive tests and quarantine
- Communication to the employees
Please be safe, keep washing hands and use sanitizer and follow the current up to date CDC website.
We will update our Members as soon as more information becomes available.