CWA Local 1109 understands the importance of being politically active. Our Union’s involvement in Legislative Issues and Political Action Committees is vital if we intend to succeed in our constant battle for the good paying jobs that our members deserve. When our members participate in Labor Walks, lobby days or simply gather together at city hall meetings, we create the foundation along with strong relationships that are essential in lobbying for important legislation. Read More.
- 06. 09. 2012 | Political Action
- 03. 26. 2012 | Political Action
- 03. 07. 2012 | Political Action
- 11. 08. 2011 | Political Action
- 10. 06. 2011 | Political Action
- 07. 20. 2011 | Political Action